Performer RPM Intake Manifold Big Block Chevy 396-502 oval port, 1500 to 6500 rpm
Performer RPM are dual-plane, high-rise intakes with 180° firing order to produce incredible top-end horsepower while retaining good throttle response. Their larger plenums and runners match the free-flowing exhaust, high-lift cams and other modifications of a high output engine. They are intended for high-performance street or competition engines that run up to 6500 rpm. They are not for emissions equipped engines. Edelbrock's Performer RPM gives you the ultimate in street high-performance.
- Designed for street 396-502 Big Block Chevy with large oval-port cylinder heads (1975 and earlier).
- This manifold offers the latest technology in dual-plane high rise design and builds outstanding horsepower while maintaining good torque and driveability.
- No provisions for exhaust heated chokes.
- Accepts late-model waterneck, air-conditioning, alternatorand HEI equipment.
- Will not fit under stock hood of Corvette, 1965-67 Chevelle, or 1967-81