4340 Forged I-Beam Conrods SB Chevy LJ, 5.700'' length, 7/16'' cap bolt
With ARP 7/16'' CAP SCREWS, The ultimate I-Beam rod that incorporates the strength and technology of the H-Beam rod.
- 5.700'' Rod Length.
- 2.100'' Journal size.
- .927'' Pin dia.
- .940'' B.E. Width.
- 7/16'' ARP 8740 Cap Screws.
- Scat offers the best possible I-Beam Rod which offers a unique forging design to strengthen the big end. Stronger than all other I-Beam designs.
- High Tensile 4340 Forged Material for Durability.
- Balanced at Scat to ±1 gram in steps.
- Single rib cap design for added strength and bearing support.
- Polished beams to eliminate stress risers.
- Special hollow dowels and huge 7/16'' cap screw bolts greatly increase strength and horsepower capabilities
- All Scat Rods are precision honed on the latest Sunnen Equipment.
- Profiled clearance for stroker applications.
- All rods available with ARP 2000 bolts, upon request.
SCAT connecting rods feature the same high-quality craftsmanship that has led us to the forefront of the performance industry. SCAT rods are made from a 2-piece chromoly steel forging to ensure maximum strength and durability. We offer a complete line of Small and Big-Block Chevy, Small and Big-Block Ford, Holden and many more in both the I-Beam and H-Beam designs. Precision finished at SCAT on the newest and most modern machinery available by SCAT's master machinists.