Pro Stock 4340 Forged I-Beam ConrodsSB Chevy, 6.000'' length
With 3/8'' or 7/16'' Thru-Bolts, SCAT's Lightweight I-Beam design offers more strength than stock replacement rods.
- 6.000'' Rod Length.
- 2.100'' Journal size.
- .927'' Pin dia.
- .940'' B.E. Width.
- 3/8'' 12-point 8740 cap screw bolts
- Special dowelled cap for perfect cap-to-rod alignment resulting in increased strength and longer life.
- Press pin or bushed.
- Balanced at Scat to ±1 gram in steps.
- Lightweight I-Beam design for increased power and quicker RPM.
- All Scat Rods are precision honed on the latest Sunnen Equipment.
- Designed to handle increased horsepower versus stock replacement rods.
SCAT connecting rods feature the same high-quality craftsmanship that has led us to the forefront of the performance industry. SCAT rods are made from a 2-piece chromoly steel forging to ensure maximum strength and durability. We offer a complete line of Small and Big-Block Chevy, Small and Big-Block Ford, Holden and many more in both the I-Beam and H-Beam designs. Precision finished at SCAT on the newest and most modern machinery available by SCAT's master machinists.