Pro Sport Rods 4340 Forged H-Beam Conrods Holden/Chevy LS1, 6.100'' length, .927'' pin dia.
With ARP 7/16'' or 3/8'' Cap Screws, the ''Bad Boy'' of all Scat Rods is available for serious horsepower engines.
- 6.100'' Rod Length.
- 2.100'' Journal size.
- .927'' Pin dia.
- .940'' B.E. Width.
- 7/16'' ARP 8740 Cap Screws.
- H-Beam design is the strongest SCAT rod available.
- Perfect for supercharged and nitrous applications.
- Special dowelled cap for Precision Alignment and sized to tight specifications.
- High Tensile 4340 Forged Material for Durability.
- Balanced at Scat to ±1 gram in steps.
- All Scat Rods are precision honed on the latest Sunnen Equipment.
- Profiled clearance for stroker applications.
- ARP 2000 bolt upgrade is available
SCAT connecting rods feature the same high-quality craftsmanship that has led us to the forefront of the performance industry. SCAT rods are made from a 2-piece chromoly steel forging to ensure maximum strength and durability. We offer a complete line of Small and Big-Block Chevy, Small and Big-Block Ford, Holden and many more in both the I-Beam and H-Beam designs. Precision finished at SCAT on the newest and most modern machinery available by SCAT's master machinists.