Garrett GTX2871R Turbocharger T25 Internal Wastegate 0.64a/r
Features of the Garrett GTX range of turbochargers:
- Forged, fully-machined 11-blade billet compressor wheel
- Ported shroud/Surge Slotted compressor housing to increase surge resistance
- 10%+ Gain in flow over traditional GT compressor wheel designs
- 10%+ Higher pressure ratio compared to traditional GT compressor wheel designs
- 11 Full-blade design for improved efficiency and ultra quiet operation.
- Outline interchangeable with Garrett® GT Series turbos.
- Garrett® OE-quality for unbeatable reliability.
- The Turbine Wheel is cast from Inconnel material for extreme applications.
- This turbocharger has a ported shroud/surge slotted compressor housing to increase surge resistance.
- The GTX2871R will bolt directly onto the CA18DET/SR20DET factory exhaust manifold and dump pipe, however, when this turbocharger is supplied, the housing orientation is generic. This means that the compressor housing, turbine housing, and core assembly may need to be rotated to suit the application, and the actuator bracket may need modifying to fit. Also, due to the different style of compressor cover used, some intake and intercooler pipe modifications are required.