- A "Supercore" is a complete turbocharger, without a turbine housing fitted.
- The GTX4709R Supercore fits directly into any existing GT4708R, GTX4708R, GT4718R and GTX4718R turbine housings.
- This Turbocharger has a ported shroud/surge slotted compressor housing to increase surge resistance.
Features of the Garrett GTX range of turbochargers:
- GEN II compressor wheel aerodynamics
- 9% increased flow
- Larger .88 A/R compressor housing volute
- GTX4720R features a 120mm comp exducer (+2mm) and has 30% lower inertia
- Super core and turbine housing sold separately
- Compatible with GT and GTX turbine housings
- Lightweight Billet Backplate
- NEW Backplate to Compressor Housing O-Ring
- Speed Sensor Port compatible with the new flange style G-Sereis Speed Sensors