- A "Supercore" is a complete turbocharger, without a turbine housing fitted.
- The GTX5009R Supercore fits directly into any existing GTX50R turbine housings.
- This Turbocharger has a ported shroud/surge slotted compressor housing to increase surge resistance.
Features of the Garrett GTX range of turbochargers:
- GEN II compressor wheel aerodynamics
- 15% increased flow
- Larger .88 A/R compressor housing volute
- GTX5009R features a 109mm comp exducer (+1mm) and has 39% lower inertia
- Super core and turbine housing sold separately
- Compatible with GT and GTX turbine housings
- Lightweight Billet Backplate
- NEW Backplate to Compressor Housing O-Ring
- Speed Sensor Port compatible with the new flange style G-Sereis Speed Sensors