Garrett GTX5018R Turbocharger Supercore
- A "Supercore" is a complete turbocharger, without a turbine housing fitted.
- The Turbine Wheel is cast from Inconnel material for extreme applications.
- This Turbocharger has a ported shroud/surge slotted compressor housing to increase surge resistance.
Features of the Garrett GTX range of turbochargers:
- Forged, fully-machined 11-blade billet compressor wheel
- Ported shroud/Surge Slotted compressor housing to increase surge resistance
- 10%+ Gain in flow over traditional GT compressor wheel designs
- 10%+ Higher pressure ratio compared to traditional GT compressor wheel designs
- 11 Full-blade design for improved efficiency and ultra quiet operation.
- Outline interchangeable with Garrett® GT Series turbos.
- Garrett® OE-quality for unbeatable reliability.